WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs

Exposer

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing anyone will remember.

Thank you, spokesman for the world.

Just seemed something of a nothing match. No feud behind it, on a minor event, little structure to it, just going from spot to spot. A few violent bumps, but nothing that is going to be replayed continuously. Don't think we will be dissecting this match in two or three years time.

Mizdow is a riot. I don't know when the act will get stale, but hopefully not before he gets a split and Mania match out of it.

As far as whether the ladder match is memorable, that depends on tomorrow and the weeks that follow. If its built upon, it will matter. If its not acknowledged in any fashion at all and doesn't impact how either are booked, it'll just be a very good match on a given ppv.

I'm enjoying the stairs match as R&D for stair spots, even if it is molasses slow.

Are you sure that you can move those 88 pound pieces of stairs though. I mean that is over 260 pounds in all of those stairs :rolleyes:

Really boring match and having Big Show win the match does nothing to put over Eric Rowan. I guess he is back to lower mid card level

Erick Rowan vs. Big Show (Stairs Match)

- Rowan’s intro music is horrible. Where is Rob Naylor when you need him to pick out some kick ass intro music? Slow and plodding match with some nasty stair shots. I was hoping for more but got what I expected. 2nd stupid booking decision of the night since Rowan could actually have used the win.

I'm sure that match is going to get shit on most places but I thought it was okay. That said, I can appreciate a methodically-paced match but a lot of the time Show was just standing around doing nothing. I thought Rowan's selling was very good. Commentators trying to make us believe that the stairs weigh 500 pounds is so ridiculous I can't believe they're actually doing it. That pin for the finish was very dumb.