75 members have voted

1. 1. How do you watch the WWE Network?

• Video Game Console
    • Smart TV / Blu Ray Player / Amazon Fire TV / Roku
    • Computer
    • Tablet / Phone
    • Don't subscribe and don't want it
    • Don't subscribe because not yet accessible on TV

I have the Apple TV and it's been great for me. Really zero hangups at all since I started watching it.

Interestingly enough, I have this computer hooked up to the TV that I use as a server to have all my files in one spot (Wrestling, DVDs, etc.), but that's become the way I watch NJPW World, too. If they do get an app on the Apple TV somehow, I'd be stoked, but that's not happening anytime soon.

PS3 for watching. Never had any significant problem past day two, though WrestleMania and a couple of the NXT specials are the only things I've watched live.

I've used Chrome on PC, an iPhone and Android devices, but only for checking the schedule or browsing the archives to see if they have something.

I don't subscribe and don't want it. I checkout my friends account sometimes for NXT only, but I really could just torrent it for free if I cared enough.

There's absolutely nothing on the network for me. New shows and things to make me tune in each week? None, minus NXT, which I don't count. Old footage that hasn't been aired on 24/7 or made available? Nope. I have more stuff in my own collection than WWE has on the network at this point, which is sad.

The only way they could get me is if they started being a real network by putting out brand new programming and showing old seasons in full. The fact that they can't even produce a 5-minute daily news show of some sort, yet alone a 30-minute show or more, just shows how little effort is put into this thing.

The fact that they can't even produce a 5-minute daily news show of some sort, yet alone a 30-minute show or more, just shows how little effort is put into this thing.

That would be an incredible waste of time and money for very little reward. It wouldn't drive a single new person to subscribe to the Network, and most of the episodes would remain unwatched.

A 5-minute daily news show is an outdated concept when WWE.com and the rest of the web exist, and I can't imagine anything else compelling enough that the WWE could devote 30 minutes a day to.

But you're right, the WWE Network has a lot of problems content-wise. I just don't think your ideas are viable solutions to those problems.

I have the Apple TV and it's been great for me. Really zero hangups at all since I started watching it.

Interestingly enough, I have this computer hooked up to the TV that I use as a server to have all my files in one spot (Wrestling, DVDs, etc.), but that's become the way I watch NJPW World, too. If they do get an app on the Apple TV somehow, I'd be stoked, but that's not happening anytime soon.

I have a similar set up (though my computer is not hooked up to a TV) and I use an ipad to stream from the Macbook to the Apple TV, and also use the ipad to stream from NJPW World's website to the TV sharing the screen.

I have a friend who has got a Time Capsule with a hacked Apple TV and that's a wonderful set up, the problem is that it's costly and my Apple TV is one of the new ones that can't be hacked apparently (I have not done any research).

Wrestling doesn't interface with the rest of my life so it's either on the cpu (at work usually. I have the docus on in the background while working, but on the bike too; ppvs while multitasking and doing other things like watching TV with my family), or on the tablet at home sometimes. I haven't tried it on a TV yet.

The fact that they can't even produce a 5-minute daily news show of some sort, yet alone a 30-minute show or more, just shows how little effort is put into this thing.

That would be an incredible waste of time and money for very little reward. It wouldn't drive a single new person to subscribe to the Network, and most of the episodes would remain unwatched.

A 5-minute daily news show is an outdated concept when WWE.com and the rest of the web exist, and I can't imagine anything else compelling enough that the WWE could devote 30 minutes a day to.

But you're right, the WWE Network has a lot of problems content-wise. I just don't think your ideas are viable solutions to those problems.

Totally disagree. I listen to podcasts daily and most people I know seem to also. Day to day, there is nothing there to make me tune into the network which is a big problem.