Pro Wrestling Only

Looking for podcast guests

Loss

I have quite a few shows lined up with guests already, but I wanted to extend an open invite to anyone who is able to discuss wrestling from all around the world (not just in one country or company) for any month in the 1990s. I'll be doing an episode on each month of the decade as part of a new series.

If you're interested, please PM me at least 3-5 months (Example: January 1990, June 1991, etc) that interest you the most and I'll try to work you in as a guest for as many shows as possible.

If there are things you haven't seen in the month in question, but you're willing to close any footage gaps you may have in advance and would still like to be a guest, that's fine too. Again, just let me know which months you prefer.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Huge, huge fan of a lot of the PWO podcasts. Routinely my companions on my commutes. Would definitely be honored to be a guest sometime if ever looking for a different voice. Mass Comm major so lots of background in audio inc. on-air radio stuff so comfortable talking publicly and in groups.