Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2015 Thread

Fantastic

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over here I am booking the WWE in 2015 and I thought this would be a good place to post my Royal Rumble card.

WWE Royal Rumble, 1/25
Live from Philadelphia, PA

Pre-Show Match: Divas Royal Rumble (Emma, Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Naomi, Charlotte, Paige, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae, Cameron, Layla, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Alexa Bliss & a Mystery diva)

A normal Rumble match. The mystery diva is AJ Lee. The NXT girls look good and the final four come down to Brie, AJ Lee, Paige & Charlotte. Charlotte tosses Brie as we are out of time on the Pre-Show and the main Royal Rumble show is starting.

The show starts as the final three of Charlotte, Paige and AJ Lee are in the ring. AJ is able to toss Paige which leads to a finishing sequence where Charlotte gets the win and will go on to WrestleMania XXXI to face the Divas Champion.

Michael Cole, JBL & William Regal welcome us the Royal Rumble and talk about the upcoming show.

Renee Young interviews Natayla, Cesaro & Tyson Kidd about their upcoming matches.

1) WWE Tag Team Titles Match: The Usos © vs Cesaro & Tyson Kidd
The Usos get the victory with a diving splash on Tyson Kidd in about 15 minutes. After the match Cesaro attacks and lays out Tyson Kidd for being the loser.

2) WWE Divas Title Match: Nikki Bella © w/ Brie Bella vs Natayla
Natayla gains the victory in about 9 minutes cleanly.

A video package showing what happened on Raw with The Authority and how Sting has been hired by the share holders to keep the Authority in line.

3) Winner Enters the Rumble Street Fight: Big Show vs Roman Reigns
A wild and out of control brawl that goes about 14 minutes. At one point Kane came out to help Show, but Sting chased him off. Roman hits the Superman punch and is setting up for the Spear, when The Stooges appear from under the ring and grab his leg allowing Show to hit the knock out blow which Roman kicks out of. Roman hits the spear and beats Show to enter the Rumble later tonight.

A video package shows the history of Brock vs Cena and what this match means.

4) WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: Brock Lesnar © w/ Paul Heyman vs John Cena
Brock Lesnar makes John Cena submit to the Brock-Lock in the middle of the ring cleanly in about 17 minutes.

5) Royal Rumble Match (Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Luke Harper, Titus O'Neill, Curtis Axel, Bad News Barrett, Sami Zayn, Dean Ambrose, Goldust, Stardust, Damien Mizdow, The Miz, Ryback, Kane, Fandango, Justin Gabriel, Diego, Fernando, David Otunga, Kofi Kingston, Big E, Xavier Woods, Erick Rowan, Adam Rose, The Bunny, Rusev, surpise entrant, & Roman Reigns)

Number 1 is Dolph Ziggler, number 2 is Luke Harper and number 3 is Dean Ambrose. The first portion is all about Ambrose, Luke & Dolph running through people.

Kofi Kingston does his wacky spot in the middle portion. Big E eliminates him and Woods.

Stardust accidentally eliminates Goldust.

At number 14 out comes Rusev who eliminates a LOT of guys. At 15 is Roman Reigns who teams up with all of the remaining folks Dolph, Luke, Sami Zayn & Big E to throw out Rusev.

Daniel is out next and we are heading towards the finishing sequence.

When we are at number 30, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Dolph Ziggler, Luke Harper, Kane, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are in the ring. After a long pause, Randy Orton comes out and goes right after Seth Rollins and throws him out. Orton goes after him to brawl through out the arena, when Triple H appears on the ramp. He says that Orton is not a part of the match and the real number 30 is SHEAMUS!

Sheamus and Kane team up to toss Ambrose.

The final four come down to Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Sheamus and Kane and it turns into a tag match of sorts. Bryan tosses Kane and as Kane is on the outside he throws a fire ball at Roman which allows Sheamus to dump him.

At this point the rest of The Authority come to ringside as it is Sheamus & Bryan left. The announcers talk about their past. As The Authority tries to trip up Bryan, Sting appears and chases them off leaving Bryan and Sheamus alone. Bryan tosses Sheamus after a long sequence for the win.

He completes the come back and will head to WrestleMania XXXI to face Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title in the main event.

Royal Rumble 2015 Results

1) Charlotte wins the Divas Royal Rumble by last eliminating AJ Lee.

2) The Usos defeat Cesaro & Tyson Kidd when Jimmy pins Tyson to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles.

3) Natayla makes Nikki Bella submit to win the WWE Divas Title.

4) Roman Reigns pins Big Show in a Street Fight to enter the Royal Rumble.

5) Brock Lesnar makes John Cena submit to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Title.

6) Daniel Bryan wins the Royal Rumble by last eliminating Sheamus.

I must say I am a little worried about what they have planned for the rumor surprise tonight at Rumble. If he is there to build on something that happened last year then great but if it is there for a much higher match to WM then it may be good for buy rates but really makes the company look like shit in my opinion

How cool would it be with Rusev being alone in the ring, Rock comes out and then Rusev throws him out immediately?

That would be one of the GOAT RR moments, and a huge nod for Rusev. Unfortunately, there is no way it would happen, even if Rock wanted to do it, I doubt Vince would keen.

I like the idea of Reigns turning heel and leading to a family battle between him and Rock at Mania. I doubt it will happen though, but it's certainly a possibility. Reigns getting a victory over The Rock at Mania would be a huge step in his career towards ultra stardom.

The interview that came out with Reigns yesterday certainly sounds like the next little step in turning him. The lines he's been given the past month seem designed for that, so we can only hope. There are multiple ways they could use Rock to finalize the turn, and maybe even build long term to a match, if not at Mania this year.

At least a guy can hope....

Only 22 entrants have been announced (23 if you count Alex Riley). Even if Rock and Orton are two of the missing 7, that's still room for some surprises. Could definitely see Noble and Mercury making it in there, along with Neville and/or Zayn.

My wishful thinking prediction: Goldust gets the Hennig-style veteran workhorse outing, going 35+ mins in the Rumble.

For the final four, I'll say Bryan, Reigns, Orton, and Ziggler, with Reigns winning after eliminating Orton after some Punt vs. Superman Punch exchange. Orton goes for the RKO but Reigns counters by catching and throwing him over the top.

Wwe.com now teasing Rock confronting Brock on the show. It's becoming clear whatever Mania plans they had have been completely blown up

Or they're sticking with their original plans for WM 30 and just bumping them a year.

Yeah that was what I was afraid of.

If they end up with Rock vs Brock and Triple H vs Sting as your top 2 matches then you are basically admitting that your current crop of talent is shit. There is no way that Bryan vs Rollins or Wyatt vs someone or Cena vs someone is going to go after either one of them

When I first looked at I thought the undercard seemed lousy, but the only lock for a bad match on paper is NAO-Ascension. Everything else could at least have moments, or has someone I like in it. New Day-Cesaro/Kidd/Rose could surprise people, and I expect both title matches to entertain. It does seem odd not to have any singles matches on the show, but they're using lots of people and mixing things up.