Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2015 Thread

Fantastic

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, WWE had Bryan vs. Brock right fucking there. Now even if they scramble and begrudgingly put Bryan in the top spot, chances are it wont be nearly as fun as what could have been. Ugh.

They couldn't wait one year with Reigns? Why the rush? Give Bryan is actually run and then next year give it to Reigns. He's young and has room to grow, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!

you know what really fucking kills me? Bryan's 2006 ROH title run is the perfect template for a WWE title run. He started as a babyface and gradually got more arrogant and dastardly with each title defense. If they are so concerned about Bryan's longevity and making Reigns the top guy then why not go with that format? Have Bryan slowly turn heel to the point that eventually fans will be begging for someone to beat him? I have absolute faith that Bryan could turn the fans on him too. I think he's a natural heel anyway.

The Summer of Punk was a swiped ROH angle, so they clearly aren't above that.

So apparently Vince is playing the "it is all the city of Philadelphia fault" for the reaction to Roman Reigns according to Meltzer. Might I add that Pittsburgh was the location of last year's Royal Rumble which is either known for a non-insider crowd or a crowd that doesn't give a shit about anything.

If they want to play this east coast issue with fan reaction, wait until Wrestlemania at the home of the World Series SF Giants if they have Daniel Bryan in a nothing match

Roman Reigns was always going to bomb on the live crowd. He is nowhere near ready for the main event scene.

Im not a Reigns hater but if he the supposed god saviour of WWE for the next decade pushing him now to the main event scene is the wrong thing to do.

Some of the decisions WWE come up with is crazy considering the fans are the ones who make a wrestler.

Maybe in the future they do a voting system. Let the fans vote for who should win the Rumble. We all know its pre determined well us adults do so there be no harm in us voting for who we want to win.

Please stop posting while drunk.

Whats wrong with a voting system? Least then the fans get what they want.

Ive seen plenty of fans crap on a match because their favourite didnt win.

So apparently Vince is playing the "it is all the city of Philadelphia fault" for the reaction to Roman Reigns according to Meltzer. Might I add that Pittsburgh was the location of last year's Royal Rumble which is either known for a non-insider crowd or a crowd that doesn't give a shit about anything.

If they want to play this east coast issue with fan reaction, wait until Wrestlemania at the home of the World Series SF Giants if they have Daniel Bryan in a nothing match

Roman Reigns was always going to bomb on the live crowd. He is nowhere near ready for the main event scene.

Im not a Reigns hater but if he the supposed god saviour of WWE for the next decade pushing him now to the main event scene is the wrong thing to do.

Some of the decisions WWE come up with is crazy considering the fans are the ones who make a wrestler.

Maybe in the future they do a voting system. Let the fans vote for who should win the Rumble. We all know its pre determined well us adults do so there be no harm in us voting for who we want to win.

This place doesn't need gimmick posters. Grow up or go away.

How do you salvage WrestleMania 31 now?

If you are stuck with Reigns-Brock you really need Heyman to go with Reigns and Brock to go babyface. Ideally you re-sign Brock and he retains then you build up Reigns as a heel.

Where does that leave Bryan? What if Rusev makes Cena submit at Fast Lane and Bryan takes on Rusev at Mania?

Seth-Orton, Triple H-Sting are fine. Of course Cena, Dolph, Bray, Ambrose, Cesaro are all out there still.

I like the idea of Cena being old and beaten down and not being able to cut it anymore so he wants to face a young gun at Mania to prove he still has it. Someone like Ambrose, Dolph or Cesaro.

No matter how they try to rectify the situation, barring any major changes (like Brock dropping the title), Bryan is in the outs. The headlining Mania matches are set in stone and I can't see Bryan getting a spot there. I'm really hoping they can somehow pony up to get Rock to work against Bryan because if not, he's getting a match against the likes of Sheamus, Big Show or Kane.

I really dont see how my comment is in need of growing up or going away. There are plenty of sulky fans at the moment just because their fav didnt win. Dont really see how you can warrant a post like that. What is so wrong with a voting system because at the end of the day the fans would get what they want.

If you are stuck with Reigns-Brock you really need Heyman to go with Reigns and Brock to go babyface. Ideally you re-sign Brock and he retains then you build up Reigns as a heel.

Where does that leave Bryan? What if Rusev makes Cena submit at Fast Lane and Bryan takes on Rusev at Mania?

Seth-Orton, Triple H-Sting are fine. Of course Cena, Dolph, Bray, Ambrose, Cesaro are all out there still.

One of those names is not like the others, one of those names just doesn't belong..... (It's one who's current role is "Midcard Tag Team with Tyson Kidd")

One of those names is not like the others, one of those names just doesn't belong..... (It's one who's current role is "Midcard Tag Team with Tyson Kidd")

mid-card is probably even a bit generous.

• 2 weeks later...

I really dont see how my comment is in need of growing up or going away. There are plenty of sulky fans at the moment just because their fav didnt win. Dont really see how you can warrant a post like that. What is so wrong with a voting system because at the end of the day the fans would get what they want.

A voting system??????

Could you imagine watching a movie and we vote whether the good guy wins in the end or not?

NO? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING MORONIC!