Pro Wrestling Only

sNOwRaw

WingedEagle

OK, I have a feeling neither Reigns or Bryan is going to come out better after their interviews. Predictions: Reigns will give a very Cena answer about how the fans can do want they want since they paid their hard earned money and Bryan will come off like a pussy.

Reigns already sort of did that:

The Royal Rumble match in its entirety.... are they fucking nuts?

Id say yes. Alough I watched it on the Network im not too fussed as the price for me is for the old shows so the new PPVs are just a bonus but for the people who bought on Box Office yeah they have a right to be angry for paying for something then it airing for free the next day.

Couldnt they have realistically come up with something better ie exclusive footage of some matches not seen before thats in tune with the current era.

As I mentioned to a friend of mine, them showing the top matches on Raw for free is basically a huge middle finger for those in the U.S. who spent $60 on the PPV. Not only do the announcers insult the PPV buying audience week after week but now they air the Rumble match and title match for free. If I ordered on PPV, I'd be rightfully pissed.

I watched on the Network though, so I wasn't really all that appalled.

Watched the promos this morning. Heyman really is a miracle worker. Had me interested in Reigns/Brock there.

Yeah, that was fucking amazing.His rundown of Reigns' family tree was awesome, and his hushed tone was perfect. Reigns was really good and Brock was fucking great with just his facials, alone.

All the interviews were good shit. Bryan got to remind everyone that the reason he's fighting Kane right now makes sense because Kane is the one who took him out and cost him his belt. Its almost like people forgot that and just think Bryan just couldn't go anymore and was stripped of the belt.