Pro Wrestling Only

Turn Ambrose Heel?

Smack2k

Thinking about this at work today...with all the talk of Bryan getting such huge pops, Cena still around, and Reigns obviously a choice by the WWE to be THE GUY, Dean Ambrose is gonna get lost in the shuffle behind those 3 on top as a babyface.

Before its too late, turn him heel...have him help Seth cash in MITB and win the title....they have their Shield past. They feuded but Dean couldnt get over and then couldnt get by Wyatt, so if you cant beat em, join em (for now). He tried for so long to get to the top, but got screwed along the way, so he's joining in to get there quicker...

Keeps him elevated and in storylines instead of becoming "well, we have our main stuff, what do we do with Dean.." followed by "Remember when Dean Ambrose was gonna be a star? What happened?"

Anyone else?

He'll just be canon fodder for Reigns. Wasn't Dean's hoodie the #1 seller on their website?

Reigns is the guy who needs to turn. There's a ton of people he could work on the face side(Cena, Bryan, Ambrose, Ziggler, Orton, a face Rollins) that draw a lot of interest. Bryan vs Corporate champ Reigns this Summer would be a huge draw.

Tentative Mania card I found online several places:

• Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
  • Sting vs. Triple H
  • John Cena vs. Rusev
  • Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton
  • Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

Where the FUCK is Ambrose...

If Bryan ends up with Ziggler, do you do Sheamus vs. Dean? Dean wins to get some steam and maybe go forward toward a heel turn if its not done before Mania….

It REALLY pisses me off they have ALL This talent right now and are finding ways to fuck it up...

I have always thought that Ambrose would reach the next of level of being a true top baby face level star after a strong singles heel run. Look how over CM Punk and Daniel Bryan got off the backs of their strong heel runs. I think the world of Ambrose and believe that he could be a big star as a babyface, but as mentioned the face side of the roster is stacked with Cena, Reigns and Bryan, not to mention that Orton is coming back a face and according to this week's observer, the company feels he is so important, that they nixed his return at the Rumble because they felt it would be a bad move to have him lose in his first match back as a face.

The heel side of things is so much lighter right now and I really think Ambrose could shine in that role for a year or two before turning face.

Are they booking that Bryan/Ziggler "let's steal the show and have a 5* match" bullshit just to appease the smarks? Do they not realize Bryan is over with everybody, and having a meaningless midcard match with no story still sucks?

Let's face it in this day and age we see good to great matches with no story behind them every week. Seeing one at Mania is no big deal.