Baszler was a step-down from Lawlor but I think any kind of crossover like that is good for Ring of Honor. Certainly doesn't hurt.
I thought this reaction show was great.
- I'm in the minority and with Will, liked the Styles match the best BUT I think Kris said it best that the tag match gave you exactly what you wanted out of that matchup (sans the ref slip-up).
- I think there's money in Moose winning the TV title at Best in the World. Not sure he's ROH champ material yet, if they can re-sign him, a slow burn over the next year and half would be ideal.
- Love Will's point around how each match was different, which kept the card fresh. It's a great feeling when you think ahead to what is left and can get excited because everything is so different.
- Joe was fantastic. They really do a great job booking their part-time guys. Jay/Joe has history and is a great main for Supercard of Honor.
- Main event analysis was spot-on. Dylan hit on a huge point, where the f was Briscoe's offense in that match? Only Hanson had less (I like Hanson but thought he was really under-used). Ciampa (while hurt) jobbing out to a sit-out powerbomb from Elgin 20 seconds later after that Briscoe fluke cover was terrible. Ciampa took the fall to Elgin at Final Battle and eats it here as well. Elgin is HEATLESS at this point - and I also agree with Dylan, it's a good heel character for him but man he gets no reaction. His numb entrance music doesn't help. Yet, he's booked the strongest. I don't know, maybe Jay pins him clean at Best in the World to put this to bed.
Great job guys.