Pro Wrestling Only

Comments and Current WWE threads

goodhelmet

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting threads have already been bumped into the second page (where they'll be forgotten) because of useless threads like the AJ Lee one (or the Rusev one which is basically a pissing contest). Blah.

You think a prominent performer retiring is not worth a thread?

Some interesting threads have already been bumped into the second page (where they'll be forgotten) because of useless threads like the AJ Lee one (or the Rusev one which is basically a pissing contest). Blah.

You think a prominent performer retiring is not worth a thread?

Not sure how one makes the case that any Diva since the Sable/Sunny era was prominent performer. The item is newsworthy, but I doubt it changes the landscape more than any number of angles on Raw each week. Certainly worth mentioning, but El-P's point is one I hadn't thought of but was sad to see in that it may very well relegate a number of discussions to the archives. How many of us make it go page 2 on a google search all that often, much less PWO?

Bring back the megathreads.

Current WWE was the best managed discussion about WWE out there. It may have not fit the intent of some, but it served it's purpose well.

I thought it was a wonderful containment board.

Locking two of the most popular threads on a message board.. without consulting the user base.. with no explanation in the thread.. and no evidence of some unholy flame war.. heh sure..

Hey, maybe it'll work. But you're not going to engender good will by operating this way.

• 2 weeks later...