Pro Wrestling Only

Brian Kendrick

Grimmas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Yeah, I would put Londrick on a tag list but I don't see a case for Kendrick himself. He was fun in 2003 as the weird guy on SD, and fun in 2008 as The Brian Kendrick, dancing around and quoting the Art of War with Zeke, but even in that period he didn't exactly light the ring on fire, even compared to the people around him like Jeff Hardy or Shelton. And when he went to TNA, I remember thinking "this guy is the reason WWE wants to script everyone up" because him with the leash off was just awful; trying to be weird for the sake of weird and just being incredibly annoying. And again, not really offsetting that with anything particularly good in the ring.

I'm not sure what there is of his indy career, but yeah I don't see it.

One of my personal favorites - I think he had a unique charisma that was sort of tapped into in his early ROH run, but never fully capitalized on. That being said, a mix of not having a very long peak and a series of underwhelming indie matches means I can't rank him in good conscious. Love the guy, he's just not good enough for my list.