Pro Wrestling Only

PTBN Reaction Show: NXT Takeover Unstoppable

http://placetobenation.com/p2bn-reaction-show-nxt-takeover-unstoppable/

Will is joined by Dylan Hales (Wrestling Culture), Kris Zellner (Exile on Badstreet), Pete & Johnny Sorrow (Titans of Wrestling). Does NXT have better entrances than the main roster? Can Sasha and Becky have a MOTYC? Two words… Samoa Joe. Stay tuned because we give a fitting eulogy to TNA at the end of the program. An awesome show with an awesome ending. Don’t miss it.

Zero problem with the apron powerbomb taking out Sami out since it's been established to do that. It was the move that KO'd him when he beat Neville and it was a move that injured Neville for weeks. It's established as not just a kill shot but a Piledriver in Memphis injury spot. That we knew Sami came in injured, it was even more so. There was some sense of dread in the match, that the second Owens could take over, it'd be over due to the injury.

The backstory is Will has been needling me about being a high spot /Young Bucks fan boy in the last month or so in almost every time we disagree on a match. So that was the final straw and Will's getting my vote for Best heel in the year end Observer poll .

The burial of Bob Ryder might just be my favorite moment in podcasting history. In fact, burial isn't a strong enough word. That was an obliteration. I fucking hate Bob Ryder too. I think this beats the Danny Meltzer discussion from last month.

I always enjoy these shows guys. Excellent balance of comedy and analysis. Nice one.

Will is joined by Dylan Hales (Wrestling With Culture), Kris Zellner (Exile on Badstreet), Pete & Johnny Sorrow (Titans of Wrestling). Does NXT have better entrances than the main roster? Can Sasha and Becky have a MOTYC? Two words… Samoa Joe. Stay tuned because we give a fitting eulogy to TNA at the end of the program. An awesome show with an awesome ending. Don’t miss it.

If Dylan is wrestling with culture, he's probably losing on points.

Will is joined by Dylan Hales (Wrestling With Culture), Kris Zellner (Exile on Badstreet), Pete & Johnny Sorrow (Titans of Wrestling). Does NXT have better entrances than the main roster? Can Sasha and Becky have a MOTYC? Two words… Samoa Joe. Stay tuned because we give a fitting eulogy to TNA at the end of the program. An awesome show with an awesome ending. Don’t miss it.

If Dylan is wrestling with culture, he's probably losing on points.

I don't know, lot of hipster points there.

Exile on Main Street? Vintage Will!

The words Exile + Main Street have been linked in my mind for 30+ years. Apologies to Kris but when i link Badstreet its to USA.

Main Street, Atlanta USA!

Mainest street in the whole GA!

Great show, guys. Can't wait to vote Sasha Banks top 25 on my WKO 100 ballot this year.

Exile on Main Street? Vintage Will!

The words Exile + Main Street have been linked in my mind for 30+ years. Apologies to Kris but when i link Badstreet its to USA.

Main Street, Atlanta USA!

Mainest street in the whole GA!

Great show, guys. Can't wait to vote Sasha Banks top 25 on my WKO 100 ballot this year.

She'll lose 100 places if she gets called up though. It's a structure/agency thing.