Pro Wrestling Only

Dustin Rhodes and Barry Windham

Grimmas

• 1 month later...

I fucking loved this team. Popped big as an 8-year old for when they lifted the belts from the MVC to the point where I remember vividly running down the hallway yelling to my mom that they won. Looking back, I loved all their big tag work, and the SuperBrawl match with Eaton and Anderson is an all-time favorite for me. I'll find a spot for them.

Not sure I'd call them Top 25 all-time, but I will add that I don't think longevity is as important for tag teams as it is for singles. (And honestly I don't value it much for singles either.) Too many of the best tag matches happened with either short-lived teams, or teams that never really had runs at the top of their division, let alone their company or era. There are exceptions (teams like the Funks, Road Warriors, Villanos, and Sheepherders all improve their standing by being great for long stretches), but tag wrestling is kind of a flukey thing in terms of who gets paired up and for long. Most of the long-term legendary teams that stayed together for nearly their whole careers are too old to have much footage anyway.