Pro Wrestling Only

Best YouTube & Dailymotion Channels

Loss

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DownNDirty has a bunch of SMW TV episodes up.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DownNDirtyTN/feed

I have uploaded SMW TV from 6/12/93 through 12/31/94. I will upload all of 1995 in the next month or two. I have also uploaded the following special events:

1993 - Bluegrass Brawl, Fire on the Mountain, Thanksgiving Thunder

1994 - Night of the Legends

1995 - Superbowl of Wrestling

Trying to get as much SMW out as possible. HockeyMaskGuy on YouTube has all of the previous SMW episodes up to what I have uploaded.

DownNDirty has a bunch of SMW TV episodes up.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DownNDirtyTN/feed

I have uploaded SMW TV from 6/12/93 through 12/31/94. I will upload all of 1995 in the next month or two. I have also uploaded the following special events:

1993 - Bluegrass Brawl, Fire on the Mountain, Thanksgiving Thunder

1994 - Night of the Legends

1995 - Superbowl of Wrestling

Trying to get as much SMW out as possible. HockeyMaskGuy on YouTube has all of the previous SMW episodes up to what I have uploaded.

Thanks. Much appreciated. Unfortunately, Night of the Legends has already been blocked. I'll be diving into those other shows though. I loved SMW.

Thanks. Much appreciated. Unfortunately, Night of the Legends has already been blocked. I'll be diving into those other shows though. I loved SMW.

EDIT: Trying to get NotL unblocked. I now have uploaded all of 1995 through the final show in November. On my channel I now have 6/12/1993 through 11/25/1995. Youtube actually makes it fairly easy to upload. Just a little time consuming but no real headaches.

Here's a news story on the Chuck Austin incident with clips of the match. Who was at fault Jannetty or Austin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb02_HEdEFM

Both IMO. First just from looking at the video it is clear that Austin has no idea how to take the Rocker Dropper. That was his fault for the way he crashed down head first. But his lack of training may have played a part. Either way, he tucked his head and took it wrong. Now, if the guy did tell Jannetty that he was hurt and couldn't move then Jannetty was at fault for rolling him over and especially letting Michaels splash him. If Jannetty didn't understand while rolling the dead weight over he should have known instantly that something was wrong and just covered him without the need for the splash.

I remember reading that Jannetty told him how to take it, then Austin said that it would look cooler if he took it as a flip move thus instead of landing face first on the mat he would do a flip, which wasn't the smartest thing to do. I think if he took it the way he was told, he might of had a career still, plus Jannetty was apologetic and Austin accepted, then Austin stopped talking to him and sued he was lawyered up. If he would have sued right away, then it would have been different, instead he waited 3 or 4 years to do it. My conclusion is both were at fault. Austin for taking the move wrong and Jannetty for turning him over. Plus $150.00 pay in 1990 to job is about how much in 2016 dollars?

I would have expected it to be a little bit higher. About $500.00.

150 was rate. Rather simple payout system, 3 jobs a taping. WCW non contract or nightly guarantee was 150 in the next years. If you dive into the observers at that time you will find blurbs about guys complaining about how after expenses they could make more with a regular job.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone wondering why the full 70s and 80s MSG and Cap Centre cards from OldSkool's YouTube channel dried up it was because WWE shut him down. He messaged me on YouTube and says he wants to join PWO.

I wish WWE's response was: SHIT, SOME INSANE PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO WATCH OLD MSG SHOWS, LET'S UPLOAD ALL OF THEM TO OUR NETWORK.

• 1 month later...

Our Japanese Friend (skk) just had his account terminated due to multiple third-party claims

Today is a national tragedy

That sucks. Just checked my YouTube subscriptions and it is gone. This may be a dumb question, but does anyone really lose any appreciable amount of money by letting an account like that exist?