Our friend in Japan

You were the man

You can't understand

The pain I feel

Like a spinning toehold

Like an Indian deathlock

You know like when Dory falls back on it

I'm fucking gutted.

I understand your sadness but you've been around long enough to know you should always be saving rare stuff off youtube.

Our friend in Japan

You were the man

You can't understand

The pain I feel

Like a spinning toehold

Like an Indian deathlock

I'm fucking gutted.

I understand your sadness but you've been around long enough to know you should always be saving rare stuff off youtube.

I've also been around long enough to have lost a 3TB HDD which was almost full of wrestling ...

Our friend in Japan

You were the man

You can't understand

The pain I feel

Like a spinning toehold

Like an Indian deathlock

I'm fucking gutted.

I've also been around long enough to have lost a 3TB HDD which was almost full of wrestling ...

That makes 2 of us. But I will still be saving stuff off youtube when I start living in a house again and am not surfing the internet solely off my phone and library computers.

Any links out there that showcase entire (or close to entire) feuds? Either a youtube playlist or one long video is what I have in mind, similar to the 90 minute Hansen/Colon retrospecticus available on yt.

Someone put my Bockwinkel-Zbyszko feud disc on line sometime back. It was done some time ago and there have been a few new pieces of it come up since then, but it's pretty representative of what you are looking for I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought but leaving the titles that way seems to make it easier for them to get taken down. There are a lot of All Japan matches with English titles that have been up a long time without seeming to draw attention especially on ClassicPuro83's channel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I was just wondering if anyone can help me out as I am looking for full episodes of lucha underground and is there anything not on the wwe network that is complete shows of stuff anyone would recommend as I'm an English fan who has mainly only seen WWF/E and some WCW an way more TNA than most of America combined. any help would be greatly appreciated