Pro Wrestling Only

Perro Aguayo Jr.

Grimmas

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

He might make the bottom of my list. I mean he was probably Mexico's biggest heel since Art Barr/Eddie Guerrero and had one of the true alternatives to AAA/CMLL even though it didn't last long. Had some real good feud with Park, Hector Garza, Mistico, Wagner and others. I like him better than his dad although his dad had better brawls. To prove how important Perro Jr was even in 2014, look what AAA is going through just to replace him as top heel.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Perrito is so so so fun, man. I’m not sure how high I could realistically see someone having him if he was to make a list but man the dude was such a ball of energy. Maybe a little inconsistent but one of the most charming guys of his generation. The footage we have him as a baby in 1995 and I think already his potential in his interactions with Juvie. Way more talented than maybe the totality of his career maybe shows, but one of the kinds of people who pop off the screen every single time.