Pro Wrestling Only

Trade deals

JerryvonKramer

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am likely going to run house shows on Tuesday nights and TV tapings Wednesday, so if you're running a weekend schedule, workers should be able to come in and out.

Deal then. 7 dates on the Hammer for 7 dates on Andre. Hammer needs to be free up every Sunday for TV tapings and one monday a month for Maple Leaf Gardens show.

Andre needs to be on my July 1st Canada Day Super Show along with The Hammer!

I am likely going to run house shows on Tuesday nights and TV tapings Wednesday, so if you're running a weekend schedule, workers should be able to come in and out.

Works for me, my house shows run on the weekends.

So I guess me and Boricua have to discuss Andre dates so we both don't want him at the same time.

Works for me, my house shows run on the weekends.

So I guess me and Boricua have to discuss Andre dates so we both don't want him at the same time.

Sure, let's hash it out over PM.

Deal then. 7 dates on the Hammer for 7 dates on Andre. Hammer needs to be free up every Sunday for TV tapings and one monday a month for Maple Leaf Gardens show.

Pleasure doing business with you. You're a gentleman.

Pleasure doing business with you. You're a gentleman.

Also thanksgiving

Mon Oct 10 1983 Thanksgiving Day

You guys should be discussing finishes in this too. Do you want Lawler to job clean in new york? etc.

Anyone I trade does not job by principal. If you want The Hammer to lose in New York, then that's a separate conversation. Just like Andre is not losing when he comes to Toronto.

EDIT: Of course, under the right circumstances he will.

Wait, wait, wait, this was not part of the agreement.

It is well understood that an MSG / Philly loop involves a win by DQ or CO, a draw and a loss in the blow off.

Everyone knows this.

Yes, true. One clean lose in the blow off for sure. Sorry, you are correct. The Hammer is not coming in to job to Chief Jay on TV though, but the traditional McMahon three match series works.

All I know is when I get my turn at booking the freelancers nobody is doing any jobs whatsoever. I'll tell Brody to do his "pissed off at Fred Behrend" match earlier than 1986 if someone gets cute with finishes.

All I know is when I get my turn at booking the freelancers nobody is doing any jobs whatsoever. I'll tell Brody to do his "pissed off at Fred Behrend" match earlier than 1986 if someone gets cute with finishes.

I wouldn't send him to El Boricua then.

You guys should be discussing finishes in this too. Do you want Lawler to job clean in new york? etc.

Please do not attempt to influence negotiations in progress.

I'll have you know that I run the Official David "The Assassin" Sierra Fan Club and Newsletter and I reserve the right to print anything that I come across.

Our Motto is "He Sure Tries Hard"

v9r31E.gif

Has the freelance booking schedule been decided?

Has the freelance booking schedule been decided?

No, but I don't want Brody murdered prematurely.

If no one has asked for Andre on US Thanksgiving, I'd love to have him.

I don't want Flair to do the 3-match loop though with a loss. Gordy maybe. Flair is a different story.

Can do a special here. Andre thanksgiving for Flair booked to go sixty Broadway. He'll be presented as a big deal.