Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checking on the Big Time roster. Gordi said Shaw was staying with him and Dawho said Mantell and Jaggers were staying on the PR roster. Big Time also said they were taking Moretti and Roop from me but they are not on the roster?

I was told that I can borrow Jaggers & Mantel. Also, I forgot to add Roop & Moretti

Just checking on the Big Time roster. Gordi said Shaw was staying with him and Dawho said Mantell and Jaggers were staying on the PR roster. Big Time also said they were taking Moretti and Roop from me but they are not on the roster?

I was told that I can borrow Jaggers & Mantel. Also, I forgot to add Roop & Moretti

You can borrow Jaggers & Mantel, yes. But since they are a loan, they're not to be listed on your official roster. They must be listed as loans to you.

Hey, just wanted to put in that while I don't have the time available to run a promotion at this time, if you guys wouldn't mind I would enjoy maybe writing up some "articles" from, say, a Kayfabed Pro Wrestling Illustrated about the world that is going on as a way to contribute to proceedings in my own minor way if you guys wouldn't be opposed?

Absolutely not! I think that's an awesome idea. And since you're not directly involved in the project, I think you're best suited to give the best perspective to enhance the project. You've got my support on this!

Hey, just wanted to put in that while I don't have the time available to run a promotion at this time, if you guys wouldn't mind I would enjoy maybe writing up some "articles" from, say, a Kayfabed Pro Wrestling Illustrated about the world that is going on as a way to contribute to proceedings in my own minor way if you guys wouldn't be opposed?

100% appreciated. PM individuals if you'd like specifics to work with. It would be an awesome addition to what we have going on.

That sounds like a great idea to me.

• 2 weeks later...