Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the WWA World Champion is crowned in late June, women's wrestling will finally have a voice in wrestling in the 1980s.

If you want to book the champion or a touring match from GAEA Wrestling, please contact me. Lots of dates available for you to have a legit show stealing match on your under card.

Remember in real life, 1986 is the year the WWF brought in the Crush Girls, Dump, Bull, and in 1987 they brought in the Jumping Bomb Angels.

Sorry, can I get July 5 instead, I mixed up my dates!

For the match itself, I'm looking for something a bit rugged to mix my card a bit on July 5. If there's a specific booking I need to respect, I will gladly oblige. :)

Rugged means you need the Atrocious Alliance. Dump Matsumoto, Crane Yu, Bull Nakano, and Luna Vachon. Any of those or a team of 3 or 4. Opponents, depends if you want all Japanese or want North Americans. Heck, maybe even a Dump vs Ripper match, so you have Canadian vs Japanese rugged monster vs monster?

I'm gonna start my "month off" now, coming back a week before August to hype up JWA's August cards (which are going to be sick).

There's a condensed write-up for JWA's July cards here (in case you missed it)

I'll still be around the site. I'll definitely answer pms. I am not sure if I'll be posting comments in armchair booking during my time out or not. Gonna play that by ear. I will definitely keep reading everyone's work.

Thanks for the update Gordi. 

I have to apologize for my absence as of late. I am currently in the process of doing my +30 for my teacher contract so all my extra typing has gone towards my school work. I will be hopefully finishing that up pretty soon to be able to get back into it. I apologize fellas. 

Looking forward to your shows Gordi. 

All good LowBlow, sounds like you've been busy. Good luck with everything. 

Sorry I didn't post my weekend shows. I was having trouble getting on the site. I'm still recovery from hip surgery so I have plenty of time to get those posted. Speaking of that, I wanted to tell you guys how much easier the recovery has been by being part of this forum. Reading your shows and participating in this has really helped occupy my time. 

1 hour ago, SirEdger said:

Don't worry, you're not the only one having issues logging in. It's like I can only have access to it randomly since Saturday. Sometimes, it's just the website, sometimes just the board, sometimes none of them, rarely both.

I was having trouble but then starting typing in https://forums.prowrestlingonly.com and have been getting on better.  Before I had just gone to the prowrestlingonly site

Even then, it can be so random. Sometimes, I type https://forums.prowrestlingonly.com and it works, sometimes it doesn't. I thought it might be my old PC that I use sometimes but even with my laptop which is up-to-date on everything, I also have that problem. I hope everything gets stable soon because that doesn't help my extremely crabby mood today.