NWA On Demand

• Please log in to reply
2325 replies to this topic

#2321 Johnny Sorrow

Johnny Sorrow
  • Members
  • 4456 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:13 PM

I'm now free for podcasts where I rave about your product and still pay for it.

Sorry, but there are a bunch of "Womenly Art of Self Defense " segments I am owed.

#2322 Flyin' Brian

Flyin' Brian
  • Members
  • 586 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, Sports, Games, Comics, Reading, Television, Movies, Sci-fi, Fantasy.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:40 PM

I have been unable to communicate due to non-disclosure requirements and apologize for that. As of today the library has formaly been acquired. I don't know what the future of the network is but I want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to each and every one who supported NWAOnDemand - wrote reviews - enjoyed the matches - and most of all subscribed. It truly was a labor of love for over two years and I kept it going as long as I could. To me - it truly was a preservation of wrestling history as we presented the matches in as unedited a form as we could. Hope you enjoyed them and thanks again very much.

Thank you for acquiring the footage and going through the process of converting it into a format that could be shared with all of us. It is a piece of history we didn't have before and I'm thankful it's been preserved. I hope Billy Corgan will continue what you started.

#2323 Brian Elliott

Brian Elliott
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:16 PM

It's really important that the footage is available in some manner.

#2324 conker8

conker8
  • Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:43 AM

Do we know why some matches disappear from the website ?

I understand that some matches (like the Ghetto Street Fight) are on WWE DVD but what about a match like Buddy Roberts vs Steve Williams or the Lewin/Hart series ?

#2325 shoe

shoe
  • Moderators
  • 9061 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 05:34 AM

Nope. Just happened when they switched websites.

#2326 NickH

NickH
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:21 AM

Credit: PWInsider

PWInsider has a new report out today on the future of NWA, the transition of ownership from Bruce Tharpe to Corgan, and when Corgan will take over.

According to the report, the new era under Corgan is slated to start on October 1. All the member promotions who had licenses to use the NWA initials and branding under previous owner Bruce Tharpe will expire the day before on September 30, which is this upcoming Saturday. Moving forward, the future of the NWA will be based on the new leadership of Corgan and Dave Lagana.

Additionally, the NWA On Demand video streaming service will be shut down during the transition. This is a result of Corgan purchasing Tharpe’s interest in the Paul Boesch Houston territory library. The ownership of said library will reportedly remain with the Boesch family, but Corgan will have the ability to “control” the library moving forward.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users