Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 7/27 - 8/2

PhilTLL

I would link to the F4 board if it wasn't a closed board but there are people there clearly as gimmick posters and there to actually deviate from discussion. Thug Nigga was one by name. There is a racist confederate gimmick there (name escapes me) and any complaints I have sent have been ignored.

Ugh, I've had a subscription on and off for years, but never posted at on the board for reasons like that. DC SNIPER comes to mind as obnoxious troll gimmick poster, weirdos like Ed from San Antonio and r*v3rt coming into countless topics to do nothing, but argue/troll about nonsense like late slips.

Isn't Ed from San Antonio a big friend of Alvarez or helps organize parties for board members or something?

Besides the fact the board is shit and should be cleaned up I have to wonder what joy there is in being a troll gimmick poster. There is better things to do with your time.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Ed from San Antonio a big friend of Alvarez or helps organize parties for board members or something?

That's another thing why the board hasn't really been touched. It's like the Something Awful and other pay forums. Most people who bother to do troll gimmicks don't have much going on and when they do end up getting banned, they don't mind coughing up another $10.

As for Ed, I don't know if he's a friend or not. The only thing I do know is I stumbled across his Twitter and felt dirtier for having done so. Probably a big financial supporter of slamminladies.com

I would link to the F4 board if it wasn't a closed board but there are people there clearly as gimmick posters and there to actually deviate from discussion. Thug Nigga was one by name. There is a racist confederate gimmick there (name escapes me) and any complaints I have sent have been ignored.

Ugh, I've had a subscription on and off for years, but never posted at on the board for reasons like that. DC SNIPER comes to mind as obnoxious troll gimmick poster, weirdos like Ed from San Antonio and r*v3rt coming into countless topics to do nothing, but argue/troll about nonsense like late slips.

Besides the fact the board is shit and should be cleaned up I have to wonder what joy there is in being a troll gimmick poster. There is better things to do with your time.

Perhaps trolling the internet and saying things without fear of any consequences is a good time for these guys? Maybe just a forum for people who truly don't get out much, if at all.

Watched the Team Bella vs Flair & Lynch and I see that Charlottes execution of her moves are dangerous, Fox bumps like a maniac so that doesnt help and thinks she is still the best out of Team Bella. Charlotte is going to get exsposed but the thing is She is who the want to push the hardest out of the 3 new girls even though Sasha is running the hardest with the ball she's been given. Lynch have been good but you can tell she's the 3rd wheel right now