Pro Wrestling Only

Finding non-WWE/JCP match results/listings

kingliam

Are there any particularly good resources for finding results/match listings for 1980s TV shows/events that are non-WWE or JCP?

I ask as I'm looking for GCW and Mid-South TV listings - I seem to be able to find things in dribs and drabs, but thought that some of you would have a better knowledge of these type of resources.

Thanks

They dont usually have tv listings, but prowrestlinghistory.com is a good source for results. Most of what they list are supercards, but its still a pretty valuable resource. They even have results for obscure stuff like SAPW, AWF, and the Abrams UWF.

Brilliant, that's pretty much what I needed.

There are match listings online for Mid-South 1982-85. I have the most-extensive Power Pro & UWF match listings around on my site. I also have all of the 1985 NWA Worldwide shows on my site.

I've found Mid-South match listings before - I'm not 100% sure why I asked for them. Primarily required the GCW stuff.

GCW TV tapings I guess consisted of matches for TV and then matches for the fans in attendance?

Not sure. Never seen listings for a full GCW taping.

I've also got some Pro Wrestling USA listings and there are pretty extensive AWA listings out there.

As for Mid-South, like I said, I've got extensive PPW & UWF listings on my site. Far more detailed than most, especially for Power Pro, with locations & dates included, etc. I'm also working on pooling together the different files of results I've gotten from people over the years as there's differences between them.

There used to be Georgia Wrestling History site that had a ton of results. Sadly I think it died as I can't seem to find it right now.

Here is a link to the sports and wrestling site that was mentioned for the Georgia results from 80-85.

http://sportsandwrestling.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=32416&forum_id=2&highlight=georgia