Pro Wrestling Only

[1984-07-20-Houston Wrestling] Chavo & Hector Guerrero vs Jose Lothario & Al Madril

shoe

This was pretty interesting. Like what they did was great, but it would have been better if they did things at differently. Still we got a good match. I loved the shine sequences. The Guerreros were great at stooging it up. What we were missing was an extended heat sequence instead of all the little heat sequences we got. 3*

• 2 months later...

I actually thought this was an absolute ton of fun. Hector is pretty much Eddie fired back in time, right? Like, 1997 Eddie Guerrero and 1984 Hector Guerrero are pretty much the same person, and considering Eddie's my favourite wrestler ever I am allllllll over that. Seriously, Hector is so fucking awesome (so is Chavo, tbf, but I already knew that well enough). Some of the Guerreros' shticking and stooging was outstanding in this, and all of it was done at such a quick pace. Lothario is more or less all punches and selling, but my god is he great at both. That uppercut on Hector is legitimately one of the best punches I've ever seen in a wrestling match and the spot where he takes on both Guerreros at the same time with left and rights was amazing. Absolutely loved this.

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [1984-07-20-Houston Wrestling] Chavo & Hector Guerrero vs Jose Lothario & Al Madril