Pro Wrestling Only

MNM

Grimmas

Dylan mentioned them and I think they deserve a nomination as they were a really great team for two-three years. What a breath of fresh air they were coming into the division.

They have great matches with Hardy Boyz, Eddie/Rey, Batista/Rey, other Smackdown teams. Seemed like the complete package.

I have liked every MNM match that I can recall so I will definitely be watching some more of them as I put together my ballot. They could definitely fit somewhere on the bottom of my list, they were together long enough and have enough high end matches to probably make the cut.

Maybe I'm old. It just seems like every wrestler or team with a pulse that set foot in a ring is being nominated.

a lot of people get nominated just to spur discussion more than anything else. not in a trolling sense, but more like "hey maybe this guy isn't top 100 material but he's underrated and it would be cool if people talked about him a little more"

or you have cases like ultimate warrior where the nominator will seriously vote for him, and has given a detailed defense of it on here

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking for myself, I nominated them because I think they are probably the second best WWE tag team of all time. I actually don't think there is a single thing overrated teams like Hart Foundation do better than them. They had better double teams, better psychology, worked heat segments better, paced matches better, were more consistent, et. I tend to think 80s WWF tag teams are comically overrated. I could possibly be convinced a team like The Islanders were better, but I'd take a team with a complete act, who could work compelling heat-centric matches with interesting spots against teams like Haas and Holly, over the much flatter British Bulldogs 100 out of 100 times.

Anyone who hasn't seen their Smackdown cage match from 2005 against Batista/Rey needs to check it out. Genuinely among my favorite WWF/E matches ever and the way MNM use the cage and move around on it is extraordinary. It feels like something that should have headlined a mid-80s Great American Bash tour and instead it was just kind of a random SD main event in that brand's banner year.

Ok people. Me want match list. I really liked the December to Dismember match against the Hardies, and the act looks terrific. If I watch some 00's WWE in the time I got left, this will be it.

Royal Rumble 2007 is their best match. Start there.

Outside of that, I remember all their matches that didn't involve LOD to be stellar. Especially the London & Kendrick.

• 3 months later...

Oh fuck.

Anyway. If anyone can supply me with say, 20 MNM matches (apart from the WWECW one of course, been there done that), I'll probably check them out.

I forgot that I meant to do this.

vs Eddie/Rey, SD 21/4/05 (debut)

vs Haas/Holly, Judgment Day 2005

vs Haas/Holly, SD 26/5/06

vs Benoit/Booker, SD 4/8/05

vs Rey/Batista, SD 16/12/05

vs Rey/Batista, SD 30/12/05

vs Rey/Batista, SD 6/1/06 (Cage)

vs Mexicools, SD 3/2/06

vs Londrick, Velocity 11/3/06

vs Londrick, SD 7/4/06

vs Londrick, Judgment Day 2006

vs Hardyz, ECW D2D 2006

vs Londrick vs Hardyz vs Regal/Taylor, Armageddon 2006 (Ladder Match)

vs Hardyz, Royal Rumble 2007

That seems enough to be getting on with.