SummerSlam Brooklyn... It's Time!!!

goodhelmet

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This exchange just happened on twitter.

1. The fear that we'll team The Hawk Sheamus with The Animal @DaveBautista to form a new Legion of Doom #SummerSlam

141 retweets206 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More
  2. @WWECreative_ish then we'll just job to everyone but only after @StephMcMahon comes out and slaps us around

Yes that is the legit Batista account.

Tag Team Championship: Prime Time Players (champs) vs. New Day vs. Matadores vs. Lucha Dragons

- Kalisto and Big E was a bunch of fun

- Kalisto is so much fun, they need to get him away from Sin Cara yesterday.

- Darren Young looked really solid and Big E squashing him on the apron was a great spot.

- Titus cleaning house was awesome!!!

- I don’t know what the hell Sin Cara was doing but that suicide dive looked stupid.

- I enjoyed this but Sin Cara almost single-handedly ruined this for me

- Titus, Big E, Kalisto and Young were the standouts.

- They really should have opened the show with this match.

First half of match: when I said this crowd was louder than the Takeover audience? Please allow me to reverse that in overdrive. People loved the New Day promo but this match was getting little to no reaction, as was the case for Orton-Sheamus.

Second half: Titus is trying and he did very well when cleaning house. Crowd ate him up after having previously stuck to "How you doing" chants for much of the action that preceded him. Really hot finish and the crowd loved the title change. Big E's gyrations were over as hell, as was Woods destroying Torito.

Stewart's "Laugh-In" sketches are dying a death. Way too campy and verbose. There's a reason WWE writers don't hear back from the Daily Show when they send in their packets.

Lana is a strong independent woman, no longer does she dress the way her mean ex boyfriend told her to!

...instead, she dresses exactly like her new boyfriend.

Girl power!

Don't worry about it. Apparently the company is down on Lana and wants Eva Marie to be the next big female star. Good thing they recognize female talent when they see it, and don't make decisions on appearance alone.