Pro Wrestling Only

Fujita Jr. Hayato

Grimmas

• 5 months later...

Going to give some neglected candidates some love. I can't believe Alan at least hasn't come in here to go nuts over this guy.

I enjoy what I've seen from him, as a skinny kid walking around with possibly the biggest chip ever seen on a human being's shoulder. He's a hateable little prick, but also has a magnetism and a fire to him where you can't look away, and end up impressed by his sheer determination, even if it comes from a place of such...unpleasantness.

That Kanemoto match from Dec 2009, I think it was a BOSJ match or something, is the best example of that. Awesome spectacle.

He's not a guy who I'm considering for my list or anything, but he makes an impression.

Hayato's peak was tremendous. I could see including him if there was a way for me to binge watch a bunch of Michinoku Pro (and I wanted to do said thing). He seems to have fallen off recently, whether it be due to injuries or Michinokh Pro being busy pushing a Brahman as their top singles champion. His matches opposite Kanemoto and Kenou are out of this world great.