Pro Wrestling Only

Hector Garza

Grimmas

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

If we were making a list of our favorites, Garza would probably be in my top 15. That's not what this is and he likely won't even make my top 50, but I'm probably still going to be the high voter on him, based almost entirely on the back half of his career. He was really the ultimate middle ground between athleticism and character. Not only was, he so, so smooth in almost everything he did physically (most especially the corkscrew plancha and the way he'd bound up to the top rope for his moonsault), he was an amazing, emotive rudo, someone who felt to me like the heir to Eddy Guerrero. I could watch him react to a total stiff like Jon Strongman Anderson all day. He's someone who could make whatever was happening in the ring immediately a thousand more entertaining and meaningful through his reactions.

I probably put 10+ gifs in the review below, and while gifs are a terrible way to get across someone's candidacy, I think it fits here.

http://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2015/03/mlj-2010-garza-odyssey-20-strong-man.html