Pro Wrestling Only

Free Agency Wire

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

If this is ok, USWA would like to add Norvell Austin to its roster and drop Dirty Rhodes. Norvell seems to have disappeared from free agency but I can't seem to find him on any active rosters. I mentioned this to Edger and he thought someone had picked him up. If he is on someones roster, please let me know. I don't want to step on any ones toes.

If this is ok, USWA would like to add Norvell Austin to its roster and drop Dirty Rhodes. Norvell seems to have disappeared from free agency but I can't seem to find him on any active rosters. I mentioned this to Edger and he thought someone had picked him up. If he is on someones roster, please let me know. I don't want to step on any ones toes.

I thought he was with Koko and PYT somewhere...

The PYT Express in the AWA is Koko and Brickhouse Brown. This was going to be the original plan IRL for the PYT Express but Brickhouse went on a quick tour of Ontario and by the time he got back, his spot was given to Norvell (check out his Shoot interview for the reason he decided to do the Ontario tour.) AFAIK, Norvell is not on anyone's active roster.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...