Photo

Free Agency Wire

332 replies to this topic

#321 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 2506 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:03 PM

Adrian Street & Miss Linda are released... I just can't seem to find anything for them.

I have moved Mark & Jay Youngblood and Sam Houston from Jobber Packs to regular spots.

Tony Zane, Pat Kelly, & Mike Kelly

Sonny King, Steve Simpson, & Tony Falk

Bob Scott, Ken Raper, Rick McGraw

Blackjack Lanza - He is on a pretty small schedule for the year and retires in 85

​These three jobber packs and Jack Lanza sign with the WWF

#322 kevinmcfl

kevinmcfl
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:26 PM

USWA releases Loch Ness and adds Dirty Rhodes

#323 SirEdger

SirEdger

Eternal nostalgic...especially about wrestling

• Members
  • 1809 posts
  • Interests:Pro wrestling, fantasy booking, hockey, football, history, UFC, baseball, video games, reading.

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:00 AM

Lutte Internationale would like to release Buzz Tyler, Pete Doherty & Charlie Cook from their jobber pack.

Lutte Internationale would like to sign Bob Dellaserra, Gino Dellaserra & Dominic DeNucci to a jobber pack, please.

#324 gordi

gordi
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:40 AM

NJPW would like to bring Siva Afi over for a couple of tours. (At least through the end of February, maybe longer if nobody else wants to use him). 

#325 agentofenton

agentofenton
  • Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:04 PM

Mid Atlantic has a few moves with the new year.

Pat Patterson has retired as of 12/31 (with a limited schedule, including some Japanese dates). MACW has agreed to send him to New York and join the WWF behind the scenes.

Mr. Fuji has also gone into semi-retirement, and will be moved from the active wrestlers list to the managers list. He will stay on with MACW and manager his "Clan".

Sir Oliver Humperdink has asked for his release and was granted that at Starrcade. He will be back on the Free Agency list.

Lastly, Adrian Street and Miss Linda have been picked up from Free Agency.  

#326 agentofenton

agentofenton
  • Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:16 PM

Mr. Pogo appears on the NJPW roster as well as mine. So to avoid confusion, I will drop Mr. Pogo.  I will pick up Rod Price to replace him.

Also, I will pick up Tom Brandi as I still have one last spot to fill to complete 47.

#327 gordi

gordi
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

Thank you.

#328 gordi

gordi
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:43 AM

NJPW adds "Vicious" Verne Siebert 

#329 kevinmcfl

kevinmcfl
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

If this is ok, USWA would like to add Norvell Austin to its roster and drop Dirty Rhodes.  Norvell seems to have disappeared from free agency but I can't seem to find him on any active rosters.  I mentioned this to Edger and he thought someone had picked him up.  If he is on someones roster, please let me know.  I don't want to step on any ones toes.

#330 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 2506 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:42 PM

If this is ok, USWA would like to add Norvell Austin to its roster and drop Dirty Rhodes.  Norvell seems to have disappeared from free agency but I can't seem to find him on any active rosters.  I mentioned this to Edger and he thought someone had picked him up.  If he is on someones roster, please let me know.  I don't want to step on any ones toes.

I thought he was with Koko and PYT somewhere...

#331 rainmakerrtv

rainmakerrtv
  • Members
  • 1395 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:52 PM

The PYT Express in the AWA is Koko and Brickhouse Brown. This was going to be the original plan IRL for the PYT Express but Brickhouse went on a quick tour of Ontario and by the time he got back, his spot was given to Norvell (check out his Shoot interview for the reason he decided to do the Ontario tour.) AFAIK, Norvell is not on anyone's active roster.

#332 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 2506 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:26 PM

My mistake... Norvell to USWA then. Sorry. 

#333 LowBlowPodcast

LowBlowPodcast
  • Members
  • 2506 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:54 PM

Lt. James Wright

Bob Scott

Ken Raper

Tony Zane

Pat Kelly

Mike Kelly

All dropped by the WWF