Pro Wrestling Only

[2010-03-20-New Rochelle, NY] Mascarita Dorada vs Pierrothito

Guest si oem

My review from the minis thread. In short, watch this! In long:

I didn't know what to expect with this being in an American Indie Fed, but I was really happy with the result. The first fall is Dorada going after the arm and doing some mat work, a real fun beginning to this one. Pierrothito takes over with his weight and does some power moves to get the first fall. Something great about Dorada is his size. Since he's so small, each slam and throw looks even more vicious.

The second fall is all Pierrothito as he throws Dorada around and puts up some submissions. PIerrothito isn't too great here, as he'll slap on a hold and release it in no time then slap on another. He does do this weird Hold Dorada above his head on the floor and walk around spot, until he just tosses him in the ring. Dorada does some good selling though. Dorada's come back was great as well. He might be one of the best high spot wrestlers around. He locks in this really cool arm and head submission to take the second fall.

The third fall is all excitement. Great slams by Pierrothito. Great high spots by Dorada. Eventually Dorada traps him in a pinning hold for the win.

This one ranges from 3 to 3.5 stars. It reminded me a lot of those touring Rey-Psicsosis matches.

Due to pre-match stips the evil manager of Pierrothito gets his head shaved and luckily Dorada does not have to wear a dress.

• 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [2010-03-20-New Rochelle, NY] Mascarita Dorada vs Pierrothito