• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#121 concrete1992

concrete1992

Sammy D

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:38 AM

I think we can say, We Don't Know Wrestling is BACK!

http://wdkwrestling....gang-affiliated

#122 concrete1992

concrete1992

Sammy D

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:13 AM

Too many good podcasts coming out right now but still, listen to mine.

http://wdkwrestling....terrible-humans

Can't shake him, Tanner is back with first time guest Tom Batista of Military Industrial Suplex fame. A real slow burn of an episode as elements of the race for the Senate in Alabama seeps into the episode. We obviously disgust wrestling and how it is confirmed terrible. Truly nauseating. 

WHO TO FOLLOW:

Tanner

Tom

#123 concrete1992

concrete1992

Sammy D

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:05 AM

http://wdkwrestling....anners-3-part-1

The boys are back in town to bring you the only year-end award show in wrestling that matters, the Formerly Known As The Always Bury Tanners. Now, technically there have only been 2 FKAABTs but since the original was called the Always Bury Tanners I have decided to retcon the naming structure. The "judges" are myself, Tanner, Dylan Hales, Devon Hales, and New York Mike. We miss TJ dearly.

Anyways, here we are. The awards on this episode are Hoot of the Year, Show of the Year, and Tag Team of the year. What is supposed to be a warm-up for Part 2 becomes a banter session. Can't disclose more for political reasons.

#124 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 7974 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:58 AM

So excited for this, last year it was show of the year!

#125 soup23

soup23
  • Moderators
  • 10477 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 01:33 PM

Made it through all of this beast. Between that and putting together the child's Christmas toys while listening, it was an adventure of being gotten to. Until next year. 

#126 concrete1992

concrete1992

Sammy D

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:19 PM

http://wdkwrestling....anners-3-part-2

Sometimes in life, you make choices that you regret. The FKAABTs3 will be one of those choices, filled with more of those choices. It is a puzzle wrapped in an enigma.

We wrap up the WDKW year-end awards by going through Promotion of the Year, Match of the Year, and Wrestler of the Year. No panelist or nominee won. Everyone lost. Never forget that. We come close to 5 hours of action so I have timestamped the categories for your pleasure.

Promotion of the Year 00:03:06-01:23:42
Match of the Year 01:23:48-02:40:02
Wrestler of the Year 02:40:27-04:42:11
Banter 04:42:12-END

#127 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 7974 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:36 AM

I agree with Dylan, another member of the panel that isn't WWE centric would help Sam out a lot.

Loved the show though, Sam being the highlight with him getting closer and closer to the edge.

#128 concrete1992

concrete1992

Sammy D

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:36 AM

Next year the plan is to mix things up a little. Probably try to max out at 3 hours per show. Either way I have loved people tweeting along as they go. There was a lot of good discussion paired with politics, betrayals, personal attacks, quips, and laughs. 

#129 Dylan Waco

Dylan Waco
  • Moderators
  • 10189 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 02:36 PM

The panel needed a 6th person who was Samesque in approach. That would have been a fair balance.

The best case made on the show was for Roman honestly

#130 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1383 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:33 PM

These shows were so great.

Any chance you can throw all the old shows from before the new feed/website somewhere (Google Drive, etc.)? I’d love to be able to listen to more of them.

#131 concrete1992

concrete1992

Sammy D

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:30 AM

Any chance you can throw all the old shows from before the new feed/website somewhere (Google Drive, etc.)? I’d love to be able to listen to more of them.

I'm going to attempt to locate last year's files later. Have a laptop and external HD it could be on. 

#132 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1383 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:28 PM

I'm going to attempt to locate last year's files later. Have a laptop and external HD it could be on.
Sweet, that’d be awesome.

#133 concrete1992

concrete1992

Sammy D

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:30 AM

I didn't understand the original request. I have most of the old shows but I'm not planning on uploading ALL of them. Trying to keep everything on this feed but will see what I can do on this front. If you have any specific requests I can expedite those this weekend. 

#134 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1383 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:41 PM

I didn't understand the original request. I have most of the old shows but I'm not planning on uploading ALL of them. Trying to keep everything on this feed but will see what I can do on this front. If you have any specific requests I can expedite those this weekend.
Any with “NY Mike”/Fray and/or any of the Hales crew, specifically.

“We Don’t Know Smackdown”
“MOTWC Club”
“ZSJ Isn’t That Good”
“Sorry PWG”
“Paul is Everywhere”
“How Could You Still Like This?”
“Too Many Marks”
“2016 is the Wrestling Twilight Zone”

But yeah, as many as you can put up somewhere.

#135 concrete1992

concrete1992

Sammy D

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:12 AM

I'll work on these over the next month! 

To the detriment of others I really like having analytyics so I want to keep stuff where I can see how shows perform, even old ones. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users