Pro Wrestling Only

Coffey

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's many discussions about Kurt Angle around here. You're not going to see him finish too highly in most lists in the GWE project, if I were a betting man.

The same is true of other names, such as Shawn Michaels. Whom in other corners of the internet always competes for number one of all-time. Here, there are some people that won't have him Top 100.

There's just some posters here that have seen so much wrestling, from so many eras from so many different parts of the world, it's pretty overwhelming. Like, we've had two years to put a ballot together. There's just a few months left & I already know I can't get to everyone & it's going to make me feel bad. To the point where I've questioned even submitting a ballot. I'm completely ignorant on Lucha, for example, and when I try to sit down & watch it & educate myself on people like El Dandy or Atlantis, I just lose interest. I can't get into it. I'm the same way for old footage, too. I can't watch grainy black & white clips on YouTube.

Whenever Zayn comes back, it needs to be to the main roster. The guy that he has the most to deal with is no longer in NXT. The title has kinda moved on with Balor and at this point you just cut your losses and move on to the next thing. Zayn could very easily get a good reaction if he was a surprise entrant for a team in one of the Survivor Series matches. Especially if one of the foes on the other side of the ring is Kevin Owens. Hell just have the camera catch Owens's reaction when Zayn's music hits.

Edit: Hell afterwards you could have easily spun it off into a feud over the IC title with the idea that Zayn is pissed Owens took his NXT title so as a measure of revenge, he's taking Owens's IC title.