Pro Wrestling Only

NWA Showcase

JHawk

With the USA time slot that I inherited from Central States, I want to institute the show as the NWA Showcase beginning 10/16. Obviously since WWA has the time slot, I'll be including one WWA segment every week and I want to include three additional territories each week, so essentially everybody involved with that week's show gets a 15-minute block (12 minutes or so factoring commercials) to show matches and/or promos as they please.

Obviously it will be essentially a recap show, but I'm giving each territory full reign over how their block of the show goes. So it's basically on you whether you want to film an exclusive match for the show, cobble together footage of several different shows, show highlights of one major angle and have exclusive promos surrounding it, or whatever other format you wish to use.

I also want to ensure that whichever territory (or territories) have NWA World Champion appearances that week get showcased.

So as an example for the show airing 10/16:

Block 1: Likely highlights of my show in St. Louis the night before

Blocks 2 and 3 with NWA territories to be determined

Block 4: Florida has the NWA World Champion 10/18-10/22 and would get this main event slot so as to hype those appearances if need be.

Obviously I would try to get everybody rotated in on a regular basis, but territories with NWA title defenses would get priority which might skew the numbers a bit.

Of course, if you decide you don't want to be part of the show, that would be your decision, but I want every NWA territory to be part of this if possible.

All Japan can also be included since they would get some dates on the champion as well.

Are there any NWA territories who aren't interested? I want the first show for next week and I'd like to get a schedule through at least the end of November set up in the next few days.