Pro Wrestling Only

Dave Taylor

Dylan Waco

I'd love to be able to include Dave Taylor, but I'm not convinced I could justify it. More than anyone else, Taylor has always struck me as the most quintessentially British wrestler to make it to TV in the US. There are men who look like Dave Taylor in every pub in Britain, men you just look at and you know are hard as nails. I loved his brief WWE run where he turned up looking like your mate's hard dad in an ill-fitting singlet, scrapping with pretty boy teams like Londrick (men like Dave Taylor will always refer to it as "scrapping"), but I'm not going to be able to justify a placing on that. I've enjoyed some of his Reslo stuff as "Dancing" Dave Taylor (a very ill-fitting gimmick), but there've been other guys on the same shows I've prefered who wont make it either, so I can't see him making the cut.

Of all the guys who have appeared on WOS that have been nominated for the project Taylor would rank right near the bottom (if not bottom) for me. Whilst his WWE tenure is something that I missed, there is nothing from his WCW days that adds to his resume. If people are passing on the likes of Grey, Cortez, Jones, Haward etc. I can't see how they could nominate Taylor?