Pro Wrestling Only

Fidel Sierra

Grimmas

Very underrated wrestler, who with the right chances would have probably had a good shot at making my list. The problem is he really didn't have enough of those chances. I have actually scoured the web to see what is out there of him before because in Portland he was really good. Seriously, as the Assassin he was a super effective heel, who was a solid bumper, could work with pace or a more methodical style, was excellent in tags and trios, held his own as a single, and had some cool offense to boot. I could see someone like Matt D rating him on the strength of that run and I really can't argue against it, other than to say it's not enough for me. I mean I really like the Cuban Connection team, and has a few fun bouts on YouTube from WWC, but breaking into my top 100 is really hard.

• 5 years later...

I absolutely loved The Assassin on the Portland set. Awesome as just kind of the standard masked heel mixing super solid work with all the fun hidden object in the mask stuff you'd expect from a masked territory worker. Its funny to see Dylan's original post 6 years ago calling him out a @Matt D possibility because I was wondering what Matt thought of that Portland run. I actually kinda want to look around at his other stuff. I don't think he's really a viable candidate, but he's the sort of fun forgotten worker this project encourages us to take a look at. And you never know. That Portland run is great.