Pro Wrestling Only

Flash Flanagan

Grimmas

I always liked him on the Southern indie scene and think he would have been the next guy Cornette would have pushed if SMW had stayed open, but I really nominated him because he feels like a guy that El Boricua might want to vote for on the strength of his Puerto Rico run as Slash Venom. I have watched a lot of IWA in the last week and he was an absolute nut down there, complete lunatic bumper, and big spot brawler, that worked that style better than 99% of guys who have gone on to run it into the ground. When you consider when he was doing this stuff he really comes across as ahead of his time or at the very least a guy who was excellent at bridging the gap between different eras. Pretty much anything he does v. Banderas is entertaining/really good, and one of those matches features one of the craziest bumps in wrestling history that apparently forced the companies hand into turning him face.