Pro Wrestling Only

Miguel Perez Jr.

Grimmas

Here's one guy I always wanted to see pushed, either in WCW or WWF. Underrated worker that goes under the radar because PR pretty much does so. He did the unthinkable and got a good match out of a stupid scafold match gimmick in WINGS. He was always solid as hell in Los Boricuas (the missed opportunity of 1997's WWF to me, Savio & Miguel could have been a tremendous latino gang heel team if pushed seriously) despite the awful opposition (when Brian Lee is the best guy of the oposite team, good luck). Him vs Rey Jr. in WCW in 97 is one of the imaginary feud I'd loved to see.

I would recommend virtually anything he did with Huracan Castillo Jr. both feuding and teaming. Not everything is great, and a few things are less than good, but there is a lot of really strong quality in the mix. I remember liking his match teaming with Colon v. The Sheepherders a lot. I'm going to watch some of his non-WWC matches this week and may come back with more recommendations.