Pro Wrestling Only

Huracan Castillo Jr.

Dylan Waco

Probably the last guy I will nominate based on Puerto Rico, unless something really unexpected emerges from the rest of the IWA footage that is floating around out there.

His team with Miguel Perez Jr. was good, maybe even very good, but I think this guy was really miscast as a face. Yes he worked well as an underneath babyface, and I've seen many tags where he was a strong face in peril, but I think his real strengths are as a dirtbag heel. Sadly we only get glimpses of this due to footage gaps, but the 91 feud with Miguel Perez Jr. is excellent, and the other heel clips I've seen from him from this period - including a t.v. match v. Colon - are really excellent performances. He had a tendency to work light, and a natural awkwardness to him, but his sleaziness really was something to behold. Where Art Barr was a more dynamic Gino, I'd consider him a less dynamic one, though there are some respects in which I think he was a more reliably sound wrestler.