Pro Wrestling Only

Survivor Series 2015 thread

...TG

So the big news this morning is that Survivor Series is on some sort of alleged ISIS "target list" that was uncovered by Anonymous. Bix has a story up:

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-survivor-series-2015-isis-terrorist-attack-atlanta-target-list/

I'd say it's no more or less a "target" than any other sporting event or large public gathering but after Paris and the bomb plot this week at the Germany-Netherlands match authorities are understandably on edge.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to give the WWE the benefit of the doubt for tonight. That for once they had long term booking in mind at money in the bank. The plan being having Reigns finally win the title. Have Sheamus come out to cash in. Have Reigns beat Sheamus on the cash in as well. Keeping the belt off Sheamus would be a babyface move to everyone I think.

Can anyone actually get to the pre-show on the Network. Tried PC nothing. Tried phone getting network error. Tried ROKU and getting content unavailable

That is what you get when you don't believe Anonymous. :P

Okay now I am getting in. Nothing to see here. The terrorists have lost

I had the same issues for about 10 minutes. Working fine now. *fingers crossed*

On twitter, Dylan was reporting huge lines outside the arena due to security. Anyone else experiencing the same thing this weekend?

I expect that security is going to be extra tight tonight. I mean they told people that door would open an hour early to handle the extra security. Apparently purses weren't allowed tonight's show

From looking at the Charlotte/Paige preview, we are supposed to ignore the Reid comment because Charlotte attacked Paige because of what she said about Ric

Apparently there is a a casket hanging from the top of the building. So I guess we are going to get some 1994 shit tonight with Taker

I was more lambasting the fact that they most likely won't have a Survivor Series match on the Survivor Series PPV now.

I just miss the old shows where it was a whole night of those matches, it was something different that set the show apart and made it feel special.

But this is modern WWE, why be different and special when you can beat the same dead horse twice a week and once a month over and over.

Pre Show: The Miz, Bo Dallas, Stardust & The Ascension vs. Neville, The Dudley Boyz, Titus O’ Neil, Goldust

- When this was all highspots and fan friendly, it was fun. Stardust and Bo Dallas beating on Goldust killed the crowd.

- I liked the Miz sneaky pin on Neville and the quick roll-up on Miz.

- They should have just had a finisher party at the end but this was ok. Not bad, not good… just there.