Pro Wrestling Only

Survivor Series 2015 thread

...TG

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why people complain about Survivor Series anyways. The whole point and appeal of that in years in the past was it gave us opportunities to see mismatches and quirky teams. But with how the company has been booked, that appeal is gone. They run 6 man tags all the time. They run Feud 1 participant, Feud 2 participant, etc vs Feud 1, Feud 2, etc all the time. I fail to see what would be exciting to see Kalisto teamed up with Ryback and Dean Ambrose taking on King Barrett, Kevin Owens and Cesaro or whatever. I am perfectly ok with them not making matches for the sake of it being the Survivor Series show. Let the matchups develop naturally and if it warrants a big tag team elimination match then so be it, if not, don't bother.

Based on the crowd reaction to the first match, it will be very interesting to see what happens to Reigns if they do turn him

Probably get the biggest pop of the night for some dumb reason. "Uhh I fucking hate Roman Reigns he sucks and only does 2 moves...he's a heel YAYYYY I LOVE ROMAN REIGNS!"