Pro Wrestling Only

NXT talk

Woof

3 hours ago, Robert S said:

The Full Sail crowd is on the way to becoming the worst audience in pro wrestling. They have got me to the point where I have to mute them for portions of matches to not lose my mind. I could not come up with a worse thing than a "This is Awesome" vs. "Fight Forever" duelling chant if I had to.

Drove me nuts. Dunne and Ricochet were having an amazing match, but those chants were unbearable. The only voices reacting to the action were female while all the dudes were just fucking double chanting. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Coffey said:

Isn't the Full Sail crowd mostly just the old TNA-mutants that people have hated forever? Isn't NXT in the same city/area that iMPACT! used to tape in? The same fans that would chant for Lance Hoyt & take him out for beers after the show? The NXT crowd has been bad pretty much from the beginning, I thought. When they don't travel.

It used to be those people but they stopped coming a few years ago. Now it's all the bullet club/pwg fans that are the most vocal. I'm not one to usually get phased by fan behavior cause hey, a vocal crowd is better than a dead one. However the full sail crowd is one of the reasons I stopped going regularly. Just annoying as hell. You can really tell the difference between the nxt crowd and the myc crowd.

1 hour ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Drove me nuts. Dunne and Ricochet were having an amazing match, but those chants were unbearable. The only voices reacting to the action were female while all the dudes were just fucking double chanting. 

Hopefully they can run shows in bizarro world Saudi Arabia

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 11:46 AM, KawadaSmile said:

I think his role as this sort of "coach" in NXT is much more of an issue than his physical appearance.

If Hero can coach and wrestle, why can't Sara Amato/Del Rey?

She was hyped as the best women's wrestler in the world a few years ago. Then she stops wrestling to take a coaching job? I can understand the financial security reasons for doing that, obviously - but after the so-called "Evolution" went into full swing, you'd think someone with her look/body type/whatever it is would be more accepted as a wrestler in NXT/WWE. Just seems weird, only because she was hyped as the next big thing in-ring for a while there.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

They signed Hero back because he was starting to get some buzz again on the indies and they wanted to squash it. 

Well, they've certainly done that. Nothing about Hero has impressed me in NXT. Only Sami Callihan, Austin Aries, and James Storm (in his one appearance) have been worse fits. 

31 minutes ago, Kadaveri said:

Who says Sara "can't" wrestle? She probably just doesn't want to anymore.

Sure, but why not? She essentially retired in her prime, if not before her prime.

11 hours ago, Kadaveri said:

Who says Sara "can't" wrestle? She probably just doesn't want to anymore.

Yep. I can't understand why people always think NXT has Sara tethered in the basement of the Performance Center

10 hours ago, sek69 said:

I would wager it would be difficult to have any kind of in ring career while maintaining all her duties at the PC. She's pretty much the #2 behind Matt Bloom and is in charge of all the women's training. 

Yes. If you ever talk to people at NXT they will tell you that the Coaches are very overworked. And it has always been the case in WWE developmental that the office is against coach double jobbing.

But in Sara's case as she said on Twitter this weekend she really doesn’t like attention. Watch how awkward she looks when on camera these days. Before NXT she told friends if WWE passed on her then it would be her last year wrestling on the indies. As she fell out of loving performing publicly. Much like her travel partner Daizee Haze.