Pro Wrestling Only

TLC 2015

goodhelmet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the biggest pop of the night for lighter fluid? (And then they don't pay it off? Come on.)

Wow, a complete no-sell of that minute-long Patriot Lock by Del Rio.

Not as bad as Swagger selling the Terry Funk throwing chairs on a laying body spot by Del Rio like he was taking a nap.

Yeah, that was also bad.

ECW vs. The Wyatts

I watched a lot of IWA-Japan back in the late 1990's in my VHS tape trading days, and this was perfectly fine as the IWA-Japan match between a bunch of random people trying not to die that kills time until Tarzan Goto wrestles in the main event. This was nothing you need to see but it didn't, like, offend me or anything.

Strowman should be the guy that eats 10 dudes in the Royal Rumble then gets eliminated by the winner this year.

ECW Rejects vs. Wyatt Family (Elimination Tables Match)

- Man, that Bubba setup for Strowman to punch the trash can looked horrible. WTF? Hah! The table broke because Devon rolled off it. Damn gimmicked table!!!! Hah! Man, Bubba and Bron need to stay far away from each other. They keep fucking up their spots. This was complete trash but the fans were into it. I did mark out for the lighter fluid though.

Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose (IC Title Match)

- Owens going for the cheap heat early on talking about Boston sports. Is it possible that Owens is getting even fatter than when he came into the company? Typical match between the two but the crowd is into it more than anything else (but the opener) tonight. I loved the two finger rope touch to break the count. I really did not expect the hurrucanrana to end the match but not the first time I have seen it. In 2011, Masada caught Chris Hero with one in an awesome match from ACW in Austin. Anyway, not a great match but I am glad that Ambrose won.

The surprise Ambrose win, at least I didn't see it coming, got over huge live! I really liked the finish. The rest of the match was them rolling their spots and going through the motions.

Ladder match is match of the night. Everything else had been mediocre.

The lighter fluid got me pumped because I have never seen a flaming table live so that got some good heat.