Pro Wrestling Only

[1984-05-11-Houston Wrestling] Magnum T.A. vs Mr Wrestling III

shoe

This was a really good match that was part of a card that drew a 60,000 dollar house. Which for Sam Houston Colliseum was a near sell out. 9,000 people was a sell out.

I liked TA working over Wrestling 3's arm. He would work spots around the arm. I loved TA's big wind up punches to the arm. Wrestling 3 was great at feeding TA and taking bumps for him. Wrestling 3 nailed a knee lift to stop TA dead in his tracks. TA made his comeback really quick. I was shocked about that. Though it did set up Wrestling's 2 interference. TA is great at selling his ass off here and getting sympathy from the crowd. TA bleeding added to the drama. The screw job finish was spot on for this match. I wonder if Wrestling 2 helped call the match from ringside like Ivan did in some of the best of 7. I also thought the time they allotted these guys was perfect to have a real fun barn burner. 3*

• GSR changed the title to [1984-05-11-Houston Wrestling] Magnum T.A. vs Mr Wrestling III