Pro Wrestling Only

Between the Sheets #23 (December 22-28, 1989) (Featuring Dylan Hales)

KrisZ

I'm an hour into this one, ALMOST caught up on all of the BTS episodes.

Listening to too many of these my favorite things are Bix correcting something he thought Kris said when Kris didn't say it at all and Kris blatantly BSing that he knows or remembers something that Bix is talking about when he obviously doesn't. I think, of the two things, it's the first that's going to cause Kris to piledrive Bix on the concrete within ten more episodes though.

I'm an hour into this one, ALMOST caught up on all of the BTS episodes.

Listening to too many of these my favorite things are Bix correcting something he thought Kris said when Kris didn't say it at all and Kris blatantly BSing that he knows or remembers something that Bix is talking about when he obviously doesn't. I think, of the two things, it's the first that's going to cause Kris to piledrive Bix on the concrete within ten more episodes though.

I was sort of alluding to that in the previous post I made. Bix will say, "This was when Continental was off TV in late '88 right?" Kris will respond with, "Um, yeah.. Yeah."

LOL.

So I went back and was listening a bit to the Larry Nelson riff about an hour or so into this podcast when Nelson said that John Nord had distanced himself from bad influences like Bruiser Brody (had been dead for a year) and had been reading the bible, then the bit where Nelson says that Lawler was working over Kerry and Kerry "had a bad leg". Was laying in bed trying not to laugh while I listened to this and wake up the entire house GREAT stuff. LOL

Kevin Nash wrestled under a mask as The Master Blaster on that Harrisonburg show.

BIGGEST drop-off ever of WCW false advertising: Roanoke, VA show on 3/26/93. Local wrestler Doug Ward (aka Doug Gibson/Marvin Ward) wrestled Brad Armstrong, replacing Chris Benoit. That show was doomed to fail as Vader also no-showed & they had Sting win a battle royal instead.

• 2 years later...