Pro Wrestling Only

Pro-Wrestling Super Blog

Grimmas

With the Rumble coming up next weekend, I'd like to request a review of the ECW version, the King of the Hill Battle Royal from the 12/24/96 episode of Hardcore TV. It's on the Network, but there is a better version on DailyMotion with all the original theme music.

Just an idea since I know you love battle royals and ECW.

With the Rumble coming up next weekend, I'd like to request a review of the ECW version, the King of the Hill Battle Royal from the 12/24/96 episode of Hardcore TV. It's on the Network, but there is a better version on DailyMotion with all the original theme music.

Just an idea since I know you love battle royals and ECW.

Awesome. Will do.

Thanks again for taking my request and you did a great job detailing the action in your write-up. I'm excited to read more. Also, I'm pleasantly surprised that you actually liked the match so much.

It was like most Royal Rumbles, even if there wasn't anything great it didn't go long so there was no chance for it to get boring like some bad Rumbles.

I review CM Punk vs AJ Styles from IWA-MS as requested by Chad for this week's Fan Favourites.

https://prowrestlingsuperblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/aj-styles-vs-cm-punk-iwa-ms-8th-anniversary-show-10232004/

If you want me to review your match request for a future Fan Favourites, post your request below.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...