Pro Wrestling Only

Rebooking Survivor Series '87-'15

agentofenton

Welcome to the 15th Annual Survivor Series (2001) with WWF vs The Alliance (WCW & ECW)

Team Captain, Lance Storm, Justin Credible, Raven, Hurricane & Billy Kidman vs Team Captain, Bradshaw, Faarooq, Crash Holly, Saturn & Spike Dudley

The Impact Players reunite here with Raven, Hurricane and Billy Kidman to face off with The Acolytes and their partners Crash, Saturn and Spike Dudley. The APA will take the win here. No one's getting pushed better than them at this point.

Team Captain, Trish Stratus, Lita, Jackie & Torrie Wilson vs Team Captain, Molly Holly, Jazz, Ivory & Stacy Keibler

The Women have their time to shine here. Just so the WWF gets too many wins early...we have the Alliance girls go over. We'll say Jazz wins here, giving her the rub for the later crowning of the woman's champion (which in real time happened here...but we'll do it tomorrow on RAW here).

Team Captain, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Tajiri & Tazz vs Team Captain, Christian, Bubba Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Test & William Regal

The upper mid-card, IC/US title division is on show here, along with the top of the tag team division. Edge captains the WWF team, with the Hardys, Tajiri and newly turned Tazz against the Alliance's team, captained by Christian, The Dudleys, Test and Wiliam Regal. So many little things are tied into this battle. The Edge/Christian rivalry. Hardys/Dudleys Tag Team Title battle, Regal/Tajiri and Tazz/Test can be an extension of the heat the Alliance would have for Tazz turning on them right before this PPV. This would come down to Edge vs Test (to setup the future IC champ vs US champ angle) and Edge would go over.

Team Captain, The Rock, Undertaker, Kane, Kurt Angle & Vince McMahon vs Team Captain, Steve Austin, Chris Jericho, Booker T, Rob Van Dam & Shane McMahon

As we all know, the booking of the invasion angle went to hell from day one. If I was booking this from day one, this wouldn't be the teams I'd have, or even the sides they would be on. But keeping with the angles on TV, I would probably do these two teams. Big Show is out, Vince is in. This would be Shane's demand. I swapped Jericho for Angle. Kurt fought the Alliance all summer, then just randomly turns? That didn't make much sense. But Jericho turning against WWF and Rock to join the Alliance after his exchanges with Stephanie makes the turn mean more. Sure, he's teaming with Stephanie McMahon, a hated rival, but he hates Rock more. He could say he respects Shane more than Vince. He hated WCW, but now that it's a Shane McMahon product, he can respect it again. He'll put his differences aside to take down Rock. I would also change the stipulation of the match, instead of the losing company goes away, I would have it that if WCW/ECW loses, Shane and Stephanie sell WCW back to Vince like he wanted back in March. He could "close" the company then if he wanted, BUT if WCW/ECW wins, they earn 50% of WWF's TV Programming (which would end up being Smackdown, One of the weekend Spike shows and one of the syndicated shows). as their own. So we'd get back THUNDER, or it would just be WCW's Smackdown! Then I would have WCW win the main event, and start the brand split right here. No other interactions. WWF on Monday's, WCW on Thursdays. They can have inter-promotional matches at the Main attraction PPVs, but otherwise keep them separate. Let's put Austin over Rock with a Stunner, (or multiple Stunners).