Pro Wrestling Only

Damien Wayne

Dylan Waco

Needed his own thread. Kind of a strange guy in that my instinct is to dismiss him, but he's been around for along time, wrestling style(s) I like, in settings where he could probably do much less. I also tend to give him a lot of credit for being one of the few guys in contemporary wrestling who is capable and willing to have a true old school style brawl. In the last seven or eight years he's had legitimately great matches with guys like Vordell Walker and Preston Quinn, but it impresses me more to see him work against a guy like Charlie Dreamer who is obviously limited and have a legit great match that is built around his opponents strengths. One of the better punches in the business, but also one of the better flyers, including innovative spots that aren't completely illogical or horribly contrived. The biggest knocks against him are that he doesn't consistently make tape, and he works in places where the context isn't known, let alone appreciated. If I'm being fully honest with myself, I think it's exceptionally unlikely I'll vote for him, but I could see others doing so.