Pro Wrestling Only

TNA Re-Imagined

Grimmas

This has good steam behind it so I was figuring the same.

And it is bizarre that Carl Contini/Greco/Malenko never had a real run in the US, even if his peak was the late '90s, unless he was just a Johnny Ace/Richard Slinger-type who was happy to be a green card gaijin (I have no idea what the Japanese equivalent of a green card is, it's just fun alliteration).

Also, I'm with Woof in that unless you NEED Konnan because he's the biggest star in the country or he's a primary talent intermediary, you never need Konnan. If you made that a triple act, off of the top of my head, better guys would be someone like TAKA or a super-young Nigel or maybe PCO who was terribly misused in RL TNA as the token big dude in the X Div. They couldn't come up with a better name for him than friggin' "X"?

Though if you DID make it a triple act and wanted someone Hispanic, I know who is exactly perfect. You haven't debuted him and he's great in either a Freebird role or as their X Division guy, and might have been the most insanely charismatic person in wrestling at the time.