Pro Wrestling Only

1985 Fresh Faces

LowBlowPodcast

I would like to use them but leave them open to all as they were still kind of a special attraction. Maybe they could be available as either freelancers or as free agents. If someone wanted to add someone to their regular roster they could but if not they could stay on the freelancer list. Anyone on the freelancer list could always be open to anyone as a free agent

Honestly, if no one is committed (or just can't commit for roster space reasons) to do a Women's division, I think we should keep them as freelancers. Unless it's feasible some sort of touring women's division in which we could have a Women's World Champion that we could have appear in our shows?

I think all women should be free lancers unless picked up on a roster. They should all be allowed to be added to a roster but if they are not currently on one, they should be allowed to be used as a freelancer until they are picked up. I guess what I mean is that for the women they would be both freelancers and free agents

• 7 months later...

Honestly, if no one is committed (or just can't commit for roster space reasons) to do a Women's division, I think we should keep them as freelancers. Unless it's feasible some sort of touring women's division in which we could have a Women's World Champion that we could have appear in our shows?

???

Sorry about that! Was reading through this, put my phone in my pocket, and it quoted and posted in my pocket, 2nd tim this week it happens too.