Pro Wrestling Only

Johnny Storm

Dylan Waco

Very unlikely I'll vote for him, but I think he's been underrated for a few years now. He came to prominence by having high-flying matches with Jody Fleisch that stole the show wherever they went, but he's always been a bit more well rounded than that. Was surprisingly good on the mat when the situation called for it, and the fact he spent a lot of time touring with All Star meant he had to be able to do more than just a load of spots. I was particularly impressed when I bought a DVD of an All Star handheld from early 2001, and it featured 2 matches he had a fortnight apart against Chad Collyer. Both were good well-worked matches and they were both different, which was a pleasant surprise. The Jonny/Jody team in 1PW was the early anchor of the tag division, matching up well with all the indy super-teams Gauntley would fly in for the shows. He's still going strong now, and working wiser yet as smoothly as before. It's just a shame not as much modern Storm makes tape

Not seen almost anything of his from the past five years, but when people used to rave about him from the 2000's I just didn't get it. Felt he was incredibly sloppy back then and as if his matches were just running through a segment of pre-planned spots. Not in the same ballpark as a contemporary like Doug Williams.