Pro Wrestling Only

Gran Apache

Dylan Waco

I'm glad he got nominated because he's very much a guy who gets lost because of where he worked. I have sort of had a love hate relationship with AAA over the last seven or eight years that I've been heavily watching lucha, but Apache is one of those guys who kept me interested in coming back at times where there was little else to care about. Really great old man worker, base, and shockingly explosive offensively for a guy with as many years as he has. In that sense AAA may have even been the best spot for him. Still my favorite stuff of his was working on lucha indie shows when he got to work other old men in unique and fun environments. It's been a while since I"ve watched one of his matches, and I'd be interested in watching some of his singles work. Not someone I have thought about at all for this, but if someone wants to throw together a recommended viewing list I'm open to a late push for him.

4/11/00 vs Oscar Sevilla (Billy Boy)

4/18/00 vs Oscar Sevilla (Billy Boy)

- One of these is in the rain and they do all of their spots despite the ring being a complete mess

7/1/01 w Arai vs Saito/Horiguchi (Toryumon)

He's great in the mixed atomicos matches. The Hustle-3 match is a good version of that match. Most of the 2004/2005 AAA version's are clipped.

2006-2007 feud with Billy Boy has a bull rope match and hair match.